23 Oct How can such a small mechanism make such an amazing panel?
Posted at 15:46h in News
The INSTACLACK® system is a unique patented fastening system that Taver® incorporates into its taylor-made panels in a closed mould. And what does make it different?
- It allows greater sealing in the joints, providing robustness to the panel and improving the isolating behaviour
- It helps its assembly since it does not require joints sealing or additional silicones.
- Allows panels to be mounted and disassembled as many times as necessary without affecting their properties.
- Minimizes thermal losses to contribute to greater energy efficiency by providing greater savings.
- Self-centering. It guarantees a good assembly.
- And it helps to reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
This is a 10 panel!